Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Coolest Wedding Detail Ever!


OK, so I have this bride to be late in the summer that I am shooting for, I did her engagement pics...you may have remembered the super HOT pics on the beach.  I mean who couldn't remember Dave being all for getting wet, he was the best!  Not to mention Megan, my super hot exotic bride to be!!!  (They are going to have super cute babies!!) 
Anyhow....Megan is oh so creative and very DIY an look what she made~

She even dyed the petals because she couldn't find the right color.  And can I tell you that she did this all by hand....yes, this is not some iron on, this is all done by hand!!

So I fell in love with these and she knows I love working with people on budgets so she is willing to make them for any brides that are interested.

So e-mail her for the details at djdiamond13@yahoo.com.

No comments: