Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Piemonte Family Sneak Peek

Meet the Piemonte family.

They were so much fun to work with!

This is just their sneak peek,  I can't wait to send them all, as they turned out so nice.  

Ms. Piemonte made me feel very blessed as she said this is their first professional family picture ever done!  I am very honored, I hope you guys love them!

Please note, this sneak peek does not include most of teir family shots, as they are going to be picking one for Holiday cards, so those will be a surprise!

However, I couldn't resist this one!




STUNNING!~



I love the next one of Regina, she really just looks beautiful!


This is Megan, she works with Regina and came along to the shoot, because, well, to be frank Regina thinks Megs is pretty darn funny, so we used Ms. Megan to make Regina laugh, funny thing is she made us all laugh :)  Thanks Megan, your the best!


What an AMAZING family!!!  I had such a great time with you all!

No comments: