Monday, June 14, 2010

Adrienne and Matt Get Married~ Chicagoland Wedding Photographer

There are so many amazing pictures from this day, it was so hard to pick some for the sneak peek, so this is just part one!! In fact this wedding, I am going to do a three part sneak peek, so be on the look out for more to come!! I am going to blog about the benefits of a first look and then another blog about details, and since A was a D.I.Y bride whom was AMAZING, I have to show off her mad crafty skills!

Can anyone figure out the theme behind the wedding?



2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I know! I know!! :)

Dani, my heart went pitter-patter after seeing these teasers! You are absolutely amazing! I hope you know that ;)

Kait Galto said...

He was getting that garter for a LONG time... and here is the proof! :)