Friday, August 6, 2010

Rockin It @ BebePalooza

Last weekend I had the please of having a table at the big BebePalooza event in Schaumburg. I was in the Oaklee Guide Booth. Make sure you check them out at www.oakleesguide.com, thye have everything you can imagine to plan fun activites and trips for your kids in the chicagoland area.

But back to the Bebe event...a big THANKS to everyone who came out and stopped by to see me. I was offering free headshoots and belly shots to everyone who stopped by. And a special thanks to my helpers, Sam, Jennifer, and Andrew. Oh and my big moral support to the hubby, he helped ground me when I was feeling a wave of nerves, and he tried bribin me, lol.

I met so many great people and even booked some clients, however, if Jason is reading this I did lose your number, if you still want me for the birthday party please send me an e-mail ;)

So here are some of the beautiful babies I photographed, (the bellies will be next).

If you see your child below and want your free picture, please e-mail me @ d.mariephotography@yahoo.com and tell me which row and which column your kid is in :)

It was great meeting all of you!!

No comments: