Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Busy Busy Novemeber

I have had such a busy month this November it has made it hard to keep up with blogging. And to top it off, majority of my Nov. shoots were for Holiday pictures so I couldn't post those. But to go with the theme of November I would like to tell you all what I am thankful for this month.

First off, I am thankful for all of you, because without all of you none of these would be possible.

Second off, I am thankful for all of the amazing opportunities I have been given, I have met many challenges, some positive and some negative, but all of them a learning experience.

I am thankful for the fact that I have a passion that I am able to share with people, when you see these pictures you are seeing a part of me. And even more thankful that my sweet Sam wants to be such a part of this.

And I am still thankful for all my family, my husband, our daughter, my mom, my dad, my sisters and brothers, my other mother, I love you all, and thank you for believing in me.

So not to go without a few pictures, here are a few gems I had kept hidden this Nov.


No comments: