Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lutz Wedding- Chicagoland Wedding Photographer-

I loved these two the first moment I met them. Patricia is an amazing artist, CLICK HERE to see her amazing work. And Daniel is a massage therapist, I think he would be perfect to take along to all my weddings so I can have massage breaks :)


Some words to describe these two are: in love, romantic, in love, creative, in love, passionate, in love, kind, in love, humble, in love, amazing, in love....did I mention in love? It's one of those loves that once you are in the room with them, you don't just see it, but you can feel it.

Thank you Patty and Dan for allowing me to be a part of your special day!
This is Patty's son and he was sooooo cute up at the alter, they really made him a part of their day, it was very special!


I love this ring, Patty designed it herself.

Here they are wishing everyone a good time at their celebration!

And thank you both for making my day an even more memorable one by inviting this cutie come along as my assistant, she loved every moment and still talks about it.

No comments: