Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Calling all girls 0-18 who want a some free portraits!!

Ok, so I have a friend who has been building up her own business, she makes girly hair things hats etc. I have been buying them for my photoshoot lately and I LOVE them. Well I am helping her with her marketing and am doing an photo shoot of her stuff. So I need models!!!

Any girl from age 0-18 yrs old can come. Please contact me to book a time slot as I know this is gonna book fast since the shoot is free.

When: May 8th
Time: 9am -4 pm (e-mail to book your time!)
Where: will be announced

There are a few different looks I am looking for, after you book your time, please let me know if you already know what is going to be worn, otherwise we can go over different ideas for wardrobe.

Here are some ideas:
-Bright spring dresses (simple, not puffy)
-All white cotton dresses
-Jean skirts with bright fun tank tops
-Fun and funky, mix and match bold bright colored outfits

No hats or hair things for the shoot, as that will be what we are suppling.

No comments: