Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yamilee & Chuck | Chuck put a ring on it!!


Simply put...I adore these two. Chuck is like my superhero friend, always saving the day for me and Yamilee, she is one of those people I just get tongue twisted around. First off she is beautiful, she has amazing style, and to top it off is a force, and by that I mean she has looks and brains! :) I love everything about these two, how they were best of friends, and after working together for so many years didn't realize the love they had for each other till one of them took a new position that was no longer at the same facility as the other. Then fate kept putting them in the same places...and it was then the two realized they couldn't be one without the other! I know, makes you feel all mushy inside right? Love it!!

















Thank you both for letting me photograph you and letting me be with you on your special day, I can not wait for it, it is going to be one mega day filled with love, emotions, and a dash of ROCK AND ROLL!!!

No comments: