Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Paluch Family | St. Louis MO

I met this couple years ago at the Varda wedding. Another one of the many couple I have been blessed to photograph on their special day. Right off the bat I feel in love with Ryan and Jessica. Ryan even made me dance on the dance floor with him and at one point decided I needed to dance and he would be the photographer ;) These two are one of the couples you just know are fun, humble, and just filled with AWESOMENESS! Yes I said awesomeness. :) So not too long after they had the beautiful Payton! And she is cute as a button! But these 3 live in one of my favorite cities, St. Louis. So they have come up here for pictures and this time I got to go there for pictures! I can't wait to see them again! I am thinking for some belly pictures....hint hint!! Get on it you two, you know already know you make cuteness!

Love you three tons! And much love to Jen and Pat for bringing us together, now Pat and Jen this is your que for belly pictures also!















1 comment:

Jen Varda said...

Love these pix! Hopefully within the next year we'll be able to do belly pictures (that's the plan anyway ). Love you!
Jen Varda