Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yeseina & Gabriel | Chicagoland Wedding

This was a beautiful wedding!! Every detail was amazing, and the bride and groom...top notch! Yesenia and Gabriel made me feel like I was one of their friends in the wedding, not someone they hired for their wedding day. Not to mention their family and friends were just as amazing.
Yesenia, you look amazing and so beautiful, you were one of the coolest, calmest, and best brides I have been able to ever work with. And Gabriel, you are a catch! I loved watching you watch Yesenia. Your eyes tell it all, the love you two have is a love that will last lifetimes! I am truly blessed you allowed me to be a part of your special day, and for that I thank you!

















A special shout out to my all time favorite wedding planner who made Yesenia and Gabriel's day magical, Sharokina from Citygirl Weddings. You are amazing, and if any future brides are reading this, Sharokina makes your day unfold into something amazing. This way you get to sit back and enjoy it! So bravo Shar!

Also a shout out to my favorite makeup artist Vanessa from Vanessa's Art of Beauty. Like we were talking about that morning, there are makeup ladies that come to these weddings and then their are makeup ARTISTS, and you are an artist. I love your talent!

And lastly, I have to give props for Angel the DJ. I have come across so many DJ's who just pop in a cd, or hit play on a computer, not Angel. He gets the people on the dance floor, and he gets the party started! Bravo Angel from Spark Chicago DJ's.

No comments: