Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!


So I am a little late on this post, but I hope everyone had an amazing mothers day!
I was unable to spend mine with my mom since we live states away no, but I did get to talk to her and remind her she is the best mom ever!!  I mean she did raise me...need I say more ;)

Anyhow.....I was surprised with an amazing gift from my little peanut and her daddy.
And ITouch! :)  I am a huge Apple geek and I couln't have been more surprised and excited in one day.

Really he is the best!  I already have been dowloading apps, music and my pictures.  Of course it never ceases to amaze me that even though my peanut has her own little mp3 I still have to download HSM and Hannah and all her other favorite songs onto mine.  Oh well, not sure what is worse, the fact I have them on there or the fact that I find myself alone sometimes jamming out to Troy Bolton singing to Gabriella.  LOL!!

Here are my two favorite people doing what they do best...goofing off.  I know you see her, can you see who she's talking to ? 

Is it a bird, a plane....nope just a daddy in a tree!!!


No comments: