Sunday, May 2, 2010

DOTsie TOTsie Photo Shoot~May 8

Ok mom's, I know this is what you have been waiting for. Here is the confirmation about the May 8th Photo Shoot.

I have booked all openings, please contact me ASAP if you can not make it as I do have a waiting list.

8:30- Amy
9-Dena
9:30- Danette
10-Colleen
10:30- Kimberly
11-Nicole
11:30-Stephanie
12-Lori
12:30- Cindy
1-Mary
1:30- Geena
2- Kim
2:30- Tina
3- Sheila
3:30- June
4:00- Lindsay
4:30- Jen
5:00- Julie
5:30-(open)-want it? message me ASAP

If you do not see your name above please e-mail me @ d.mariephotography@yahoo.com

Please show up on time as you can see I have someone coming each half hour. If you are going to be late please let me know.

-Also, DOTsie TOTsie will be running a special just for our photoshoot so if you love the hair pieces or hats that your daughter models or any of the others I bring along you may purchase them at that discounted price.

If you are unsure about your outfits you may bring a few and I can help you decide. Please bring snacks and drinks for your child and maybe their favorite toy to help make them feel comfertable.

Pictures from the shoot will be ready in 1-2 weeks from the shoot, depending on the launch of DOTsie TOTsie's website.

The shoot will be in Libertyville, I will be e-mailing each of you to confirm your times and tell you the exact location.

And because I can not leave with out a picture, enjoy below!

No comments: