Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!


Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! One of my favorite things to photograph is the bond between a child and their parent. And even more so I love photogaphing children. It's like capturing innocence and packaging it up in a frame. Creating memories like the one below of our Sam are ones I know we will have for a long time. I love imaging all the conversation we will have with her and I talking about all the many shoots she had done and all the stories behind them.

So with this I say Happy Sami Day, it may be Mothers Day, but to me it is one more day for Boyce and I to celebrate the reason we are celbrating being parents to such an amzing beautiful and smart little girl! We love you Sami!

Thank you to my wonderful husband and daughter for making my Mothers Day as wonderful as it was!


No comments: