Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jen & Eric Are Married~ Chicagoland Wedding Photographer

Oh Jen and Eric.... how do I "heart" thee.....

First off, you guys ROCK!

Jen, you know I "heart" your perfect pouty lips and your amazing eyes, and your super kind heart. I love what an amazing aunt you are, I can't wait to do baby pictures one day for you two, your baby is gonna be a supermodel the moment it comes out of the womb :) You made a beautiful bride, and you made it all look so effortless!

And Eric......oh Eric....I have never seen a groom last so long on the dance floor and be the best dancer there. I was laughing so hard watching you and your laser, and your "catch and release" dance moves to get the people out there. And even though I called you Jeff a few times (you really look like the twin of someone I know, yes people, I did call the groom the wrong name) you mister, are one smokin hot guy. And the best part was how many pictures I have of you watching me out of the corner of your ee, I have a feeling you are a hard one to sneak up on~!!

Thank you both for letting me be a part of your AMAZING special day!!




Something about this picture of the guys makes me hear the song...and the thunder roll.....:P

No comments: